These are various web widgets i developed a decade ago. These were tutorials in Electronics and Technology. It also demonstrates usability issues in small devices and using JS-CSS-Ajax in a Innovative way to make GUI dynamic, interactive and contextual. Some of the Ideas were the first of its kind in the GUI design.
Digital and Analog Clocks
- Flight Clock - An Aircraft
Cockpit Dashboard clock simulation.
- Digital Clock - Digital Seven
Segment Clock with Week Number.
- Hourglass Clock - Dynamic
Indication of Time elapsed or used.
- Analog Bargraph Clock - Colorful Bar Graph of Time in Progress.
- Eco GreenAlarm Clock - Alarm Clock with SM2 Flash for Sound.
- Steampunk Golden Clock - Time, Date, Weekday, Week, Year.
Tiny Web Tools
- Pin a Note - Tiny Memo Notes,
Subtle Colors for Note and Pencil.
- Jota Note - Floating Drag Drop Notes. Mini Desktops Apps.
- RGB Color Mixer - Create a Shade by Mixing Red, Green and Blue.
- ScientificCalculator - Scientific Expression, Formula Calculation.
Toys and Games
- Dual Digital Dice - Random Dice with
Digital Readout, Quick Results.
- Electronic Toss - Random but
Reliable Tri State results, Yes, No and Po.
Visual Metronome -
Select Instrument, Tempo and Replay Sequence.
Digital Timer -
Digital Count-up Timer, with Preset Alarm.
- Digital Alarm
Alarms setting with Electronic Gadget like controls.
Digital Electronics Tutors
555 Timer Flasher -
555 Blinks Two LED Lamps, Vary Part Values.
- LED Running lights
Speed up a 555 Clock driving a LED Chain.
- Digital up down
BCD counter -
Flip-Flop, Binary Numbers, Logic Demo.
- Digital Logic Gates - Logic Gates with LED Lamps and Pushbutton Switches.
Unity Gain Amp -
OpAmp that will match impedance, but does not amplify.
Operational Amplifier for Amplification but Polarity is Swapped.
Normal Amplifier with no polarity change. High Impedance.
Amplifies the difference between two points/nodes, classic.
Differential Amp -
High input z, Just two opamps, magnifies the difference.
- Instrumentation Amp - An ideal amp, three opamps and diff-amp with gain control.
- VirtualOscilloscope - Waveform display, Fourier Series Periodic Waveforms.