Digital Timer Gadget Visual Interface
Here is is gadget GUI for Industrial Process control, WebApps. The buttons make a sound and Light up internal LED lamps. Power On-Off control, Digital Timer; Start, Reset Scroll and Select are the controls.
But for now, back to earth, I will just complete some more simple tutorial gadgets. This Idea of mine is Open Source, please keep it that way.
Live Widget that can be Operated
The advantage is that the industrial process or Home automation can be monitored and controlled on any computer including tablets which has a Browser. The plant automation or Home appliance can be regulated even as you travel back from factory to home. Or in any city from the Cyber Cafe. A Wireless Lan and Computer with Browser is all you need.
by pressing select to get a marker over orange digit, Use Scroll to set
number. Press Start to start timer, Start to be off to set again. The
buzzer will turn on when Time elapsed matches time set. and the alarm
relay trips. And a Flashing Annunciator signals end of process. Now
Reset will start process again and stop flashing LED.
Digital Timer Gadget xml code To integrate widget, The iframe part will do for html pages. The xml file for google-sites.
To use this like a regular instrument, you need a small portable hand-held computer with browser. Fix that in a Cabinet by filing or grinding it to size and wire the relays and supply. :-)
- Power - Powers On or Turns off Gadget.
- Select - Selects Digit to be set with an Arrow Marke.
- Scroll - Increments the Value of the Digit, Rolls over.
- Start - Starts a Timed Process, Stops-Pauses a Process.
- Reset - Resets the entire Cycle, Brings Process Time to
- Process Time - Seven Segment Green LED Display.
- Preset Time - Small Seven Segment Orange Display.
- Annunciator - Green - Red LED Flasher Signals Alarm.
- Status - Text Status of Program, Below Process Time.
Interactive Timer Web Gadget Interface
Screenshot of Widget
Digital Timer Web Gadget. - Project Page programmable-digital-timer Rev-12
- Counter Gadget half done modified, added a flashing colon and
99:99 time format.
- Buttons - Scroll setting not working yet. Select not yet tried. Web GUI Over.
- Trial on Checkout and Test of Tortoise SVN. => Done
- Moved all files from old project folder, Add in svn, commit => Nope.
- IE-Opera OK, Firefox shows source => deleted all files tsvn, commit => Done.
- Firefox shows html source in browser => mime search google
groups, google searched solution, modified
config, uploaded again => Done.
- Firefox not playing mp3 sounds => added lines *.mid = svn:mime-type=audio/mid and *.mp3 = svn:mime-type=audio/mp3 => Nope.
- Firefox still not playing mp3 sounds => config modified *.mp3 = svn:mime-type=audio/mpeg => Done.
- docs folder added index.html - this page and my TortoiseSVN
config file. uploaded. 22:46 29-Apr-07
- Scroll and Select works, cookie save ok, manual page added. 19:32 27-May-07